I. General Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions shall govern the rights and liabilities of the parties to a purchase agreement (the "Agreement") between the company LEMON SPORT s.r.o. (the "Vendor") and a customer ("the Buyer"). Its purpose is the purchase and sale of goods through a Vendor's online store (the "Online Shop"): www.solodance.eu
LEMON SPORT s.r.o.
Address: Drobného, 27, Bratislava-Dúbravka, 84102 Bratislava
COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER (IČO): 45 348 545, registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section sro, File# 62517/B, VAT NUMBER (DIČ): 2022948301
2. By completing the registration or order form at the Online Shop, the Buyer gives permission to the Vendor to process and store personal data and information on Buyer's purchases. Without an explicit prior approval by the Buyer, the Vendor shall not disclose such data to third parties, excluding parties involved in the payment or supply of goods (banks, shipping companies).
3. Product description is informational only and may vary.
II. Formation of the Agreement
1. Order submitted by the Buyer and accepted by the Vendor shall be construed as a formation of the Agreement between the Buyer and the Vendor.
2. Goods are ordered through the Online Shop of the Vendor. Automatic notice of the order shall not amount to confirmation of the Order by the Vendor.
3. The Vendor shall serve the confirmation of the Order upon the e-mail address provided by the Buyer within 24 hours of receipt of the order by the Vendor. Vendor's acceptance of the Order shall contain the following:
- name and quantity of goods,
- method of payment,
- method of delivery,
- time and place of delivery.
Electronic account in case of payment via bank transfer or PayPal payment system is attached to the acceptance notice.
4. The Parties agreed that placing an order through the Online Shop of the Vendor by the Buyer shall be construed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the Buyer.
5. The Buyer can still place an order even for goods that are not in stock. In such case, the Vendor shall inform the Buyer of an expected date of delivery to the stock in the confirmation notice and shall issue pre-invoice for such order.
III. Order Cancellation
1. The Buyer shall be entitled to cancel the Order within 12 hours from its placement, either by telephone or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Vendor shall be entitled to refuse the Order if the goods provided therein:
- is no longer in production,
- is not currently in stock,
- has significantly become more expensive.
The Vendor shall inform the Buyer of such circumstance through an e-mail. If the Buyer has already paid a full price of goods or part thereof, the Vendor shall refund the buyer to the amount of the full payment paid by the Buyer for such goods within 10 business days from the sending of the abovementioned e-mail.
1. The Buyer shall be entitled to choose the method of delivery during the completion of order form at the Online Shop.
2. Delivery Options:
- delivery throughout Slovakia (or Hungary or Austria) via shipping company (prices are listed in the Payment and Delivery Terms at the Online Shop)
- personal collection in Bratislava (Show-room: Drobného, 27)
3. Deadline for the delivery of goods to the Buyer shall be between 1 and 10 business days depending on the distance of the Buyer from the Vendor's warehouse. If the Vendor does not currently have goods in stock, the deadline for the delivery may be extended.
4. The delivery shall contain the ordered goods, invoice and instructions, indicating the date of sale. Moreover the Vendor shall attach a warranty card and instructions in the language of the Manufacturer with its stamps (included in the package).
5. The Buyer shall acquire the title to the goods upon receipt of the delivery, if the payment was executed in accordance with the conditions of the Agreement.
6. Upon the delivery of goods (during the presence of an employee of the courier company), the Buyer shall check the condition of the packaging. In case of any visible damage on the packaging, the Buyer shall not accept the delivery or make a report of this fact. Moreover the Buyer shall inform the Vendor via e-mail within 24 hours from such receipt of damaged order. Should the Buyer find any mechanical damage caused by the transport of goods after opening the packaging, the Buyer shall inform the Vendor via e-mail or phone within 24 hours from such receipt of damage order. Any returns send later resulting from mechanical damage will not be considered.
7. The Buyer shall check the correct number of packages, according to the delivery form that you sign during delivery of goods for the courier. Should the Buyer find that the delivery is incomplete, the Buyer shall not accept the delivery, otherwise the Buyer will lose the right to claim the entirety of the order!
8. Should the Buyer refuse to accept the goods without serious cause, the Buyer shall pay the costs of the services associated with the delivery of the goods to the Buyer, including the delivery back to the Vendor and carrier/post services for shipments sent as cash on delivery (if applicable). If the price for the goods was already paid by the Buyer, the Vendor shall be entitled to offset the costs contained in this paragraph with the payment of the refund.
1. The Buyer shall be entitled to select the method of payment during the completion of order form at the Online Shop.
2. Payment Options:
- bank transfer to the account of the seller in advance,
- credit card
- credit card using the PayPal system (+4%)
- cash on delivery upon delivery by carriers (only within Slovakia).
3. In case of cash on delivery, the costs for courier services involved in the delivery process shall be added to the purchase price. The price for such services is listed in the section Payment and Delivery at the Online Shop.
4. Should the Buyer not meet payment terms pursuant to the Agreement at the delivery of goods, the Vendor shall be entitled to reject the Agreement and request the Buyer to pay the costs associated with delivery to the Buyer, including the delivery back to the Vendor and carrier/post services for shipments sent as cash on delivery (if applicable).
5. The payment shall be made before the Buyer opens the package.
VI. Warranty and Returns
1. Each item comes with a warranty valid for 24 months from its receipt by the Buyer.
2. Any returns shall be assessed in the most optimal manner and in accordance with applicable legislation.
3. Upon the delivery of goods (during the presence of an employee of the courier company), the Buyer shall check the condition of the packaging. In case of any visible damage on the packaging, the Buyer shall not accept the delivery or make a report of this fact. Moreover the Buyer shall inform the Vendor via e-mail within 24 hours from such receipt of damaged order. In case of a serious damage, the Buyer shall carefully examine the goods. If any manufacturing defects are detected, the Buyer shall draw up a list of such defects in a written report and present it to e-mail address of the Vendor at: email@example.com
4. The Warranty shall cover only manufacturing defects.
5. The Buyer shall lose the right to exercise the warranty if:
- the Buyer fails to submit a proof of payment for the goods (original bill), warranty card marked with the date of purchase from the Vendor (last page of the manual) and fails to keep the original instructions from the manufacturer with its notes,
- the warranty period has expired,
- the Buyer has mechanically damaged the goods,
- the Buyer fails to comply with storing, assembling, dismantling, transport, use, and manipulation rules for the returned goods, as specified in instructions.
6. The Buyer shall not be entitled to claim defects of which the Buyer was informed in advance by the Vendor or of which the Buyer should know on the basis of circumstances under which the Agreement was formed.
7. The sequence of steps for returns:
a) immediately inform the Vendor to the e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org, describe the nature of damage and attach photos of defective parts, along with a copy of the certificate of payment for goods, warranty card and a copy of the page with the manufacturer's instructions and notes;
b) if it is not possible to remotely assess the return and a further examination is required, send the goods, at its own expense, with a proof of payment of goods, warranty card, including the page with the Vendor's instructions to the address: Drobného, 27, 841 02 Bratislava.
8. in case the Buyer's claim is legitimate, the Vendor shall remove any errors at its own expense or exchange the goods for new and send them to the Buyer, also at its own expense. If this is not possible, the Vendor shall refund the Buyer in full.
9. in case the Buyer's claim is not legitimate, the Vendor shall return the goods to the Buyer at the Buyer's expense. The Vendor shall have the right to seek compensation from the Buyer for all costs involved in this process, including but not limited to expertise costs and costs of service centers, at the rates in force at the time of the assessment of the return.
10. Warning! Keep the original manufacturer's manual in its original language with the notes on the last page. It is a necessary requirement to return goods to the Vendor within the warranty period.
VII. Termination of the Agreement
The Buyer shall have the right to terminate the Agreement within 14 days of receipt of goods. Should the Buyer exercise the right to terminate the Agreement under the conditions listed below, the Vendor shall refund the Buyer the full value of the returned goods:
• please inform us of any rejected goods to the e-mail address: email@example.com and then call us at the phone number +421-944526645 and arrange the method for returning the goods to us,
• goods (including all the parts thereof), returned to us under the above paragraph, shall be packed in the same manner as the original shipment delivered to the Buyer and shall not have any visible signs of use and shall be complete (and include a full range of accessories, warranty card, manufacturer's manual in its original language, instructions), subject to the delivery of a proof of payment for the returned goods,
• costs associated with the delivery shall be borne in full by the Buyer,
• the Buyer shall pay the expenses of the Vendor associated with the delivery of goods to the Buyer, including costs associated with shipments sent as cash on delivery (if applicable),
• payment paid by the Buyer for the goods shall be refunded to the Buyer by bank transfer with 10 working days from the date of return of the goods to the Vendor,
• the Vendor shall have the right to offset any costs associated with the delivery of shipment send as cash on delivery with the refund (if applicable),
• in case of a violence of any of the above conditions, the Vendor cannot unfortunately accept the termination of the Agreement and will return the goods to the Buyer.
VIII. Final Provisions
The Vendor shall have the right to modify and/or amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The obligation of the Vendor to inform about written changes shall be deemed complied with by publishing the modified and/or amended Terms and Conditions on the Online Shop:
1. Operator of Personal Data:
The Operator of Personal Data, i.e. an entity processing personal data of the person concerned, is the company LEMON SPORT s.r.o., with registration number: 45348545, registered in the Commercial Register of the Slovak Republic of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No.: 62517/B tax identification number: 2022948301, VAT ID: SK2022948301.
(hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
The Operator processing the personal data acts in accordance with Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended, and in accordance with other rules (hereinafter referred to as the “Act No. 122/2013 Coll”). From May 25, 2018, the Operator processing the personal data of the person concerned shall not conform to Act No. 122/2013 Coll., he shall conform to the rules of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of naturals persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (general regulation on data protection) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on amendments to certain acts instead.
a) The Operator processes the personal data of the persons concerned only to the extent necessary to fulfill the objective and trading conditions. The person concerned is any natural person whose personal data are being processed.
b) The Operator processes the personal data for the purpose of:
Data collection for customer’s account and purposes of marketing.
For the purpose of providing our services to customers, in order to ensure proper performance of the sales contract concluded via en.lemonsport.sk online shop between you as customer and us, prior to concluding this sales contract in order to answer your questions regarding the provision of our services, and for the purposes of technical administration which is necessary for proper provision of our services on the website en.lemonsport.sk, and all on the legal basis of the contract execution, to which you are the Contracting Party as the person concerned. The Seller declares that all provided personal data are considered confidential, he shall use them only to ensure the performance of the sales contract, and shall not publish them, or disclose to any third party, except for the situation related to distribution of the ordered goods and payment: disclosure of name and surname, delivery address, e-mail address and telephone. The personal data which the Buyer provides to the Seller are collected, processed and stored in accordance with Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Collection as amended. The Seller hereby obtains from the Buyer the consent for processing and storing of these personal data for the purpose of ensuring the performance of the sales contract, and that until the written withdrawal of the consent for this processing.
When you open a customer account via the function “customer registration”, your data, i.e. name, surname, billing address, delivery address and e-mail address will be stored in the customer database of the company LEMON SPORT, s. r. o. The processing is based on your consent. You as customer are entitled to request the cancellation and deletion of your customer data and customer account. More information about this topic is available in the section
5. Rights of the persons concerned.
If while opening a customer account you have given consent that enables the transmission of advertising material – newsletter, the company LEMON SPORT s.r.o. shall use the provided data for the purposes of marketing. This consent is given voluntarily and may be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future.
Data for newsletter services.
Upon signing in for our newsletter service from the home page of the website en.lemonsport.sk , the company LEMON SPORT, s. r. o. will use your data (i.e. e-mail address, name and surname) for the purposes of marketing to send e-mails from the company about their news and meetings. The processing is based on your consent. Your data will no longer be used after you cancel your subscription of the newsletter. You are entitled to sign off from the newsletter at any time, either by sending a message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the web link that is included in the newsletter for this purpose.
3. Personal data storage period:
The Operator shall store the personal data in the form which enables the identification of the person concerned no later than by the time it is necessary for achievement of the purpose for which the personal data are stored and/or for assertion of legal claim.
The Operator shall not store the personal data longer than until termination, if the person concerned does not exercise his or her right to withdraw the consent for processing the personal data earlier.
The Operator shall not store the personal data longer than until it is necessary for fulfillment of the obligations under the special rule.
4. Identifying the receivers of the personal data:
The Operator is not entitled to provide personal data of the persons concerned to any third party with the except of the Provider.
The Seller hereby states to the Buyer that the processing of the Buyer's personal data implies that the Buyer's personal data shall be provided and made available to third parties, i.e. to the receivers:
- Tarčová s.r.o., Pri Šajbách 18, 831 06 Bratislava, IČO: 43960961 – účtovníctvo.
- DELTA Consalting - Anastasia Chernivetskaya, Gorkého 12, 811 01 Bratislava, IČO: 50030647 – accounting.
- Direct Parcel Distribution SK s.r.o., Technická 7, 821 04 Bratislava, IČO: 35834498 – shipping.
- Zásielkovňa s.r.o., Kopčianska 3954/39, 851 01 Bratislava, IČO: 48136999 – shipping.
- BGA group, s.r.o., Výstaviště 405/1, 603 00 Brno, Česká republika, IČ: 27735354 – shipping.
- Slovenská pošta, a. s., Partizánska cesta 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica 1, IČO 36631124 – shipping.
- DigitalOcean Inc, 101 Avenue of the Americas 10th Floor, New York, NY 10013 – hosting.
- WebHouse s.r.o., Paulínska 20, 917 01 Trnava, IČO: 36743852 – hosting.
- Československá obchodná banka, a.s., Žižkova 11, 811 02 Bratislava, IČO: 36854140 – banking services.
- Global Payments Europe, s.r.o., V Olšinách 80/626, 100 00 Praha 10, Česká republika, IČO: 27088936 – payment gateway for bank card payments.
5. Rights of the persons concerned:
a) if the consent constitutes the legal prerequisite for the processing of personal data of the person concerned, the person concerned may withdraw his or her consent at any time by sending a message to the listed e-mail address. The withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal, the person concerned has right to withdraw by sending e-mail to an e-mail address email@example.com or in writing to the address of the registered office Drobného 27, 841 02 Bratislava, Slovakia.
b) the person concerned has right to request from the Operator, upon request, a confirmation of whether or not the data of the person concerned are processed and, where this is the case, to request the provision of information on processing of the personal data related to the person concerned.
c) the person concerned has right to correct the personal data related to him or her. For the purpose of ensuring the accuracy of the personal data of the person concerned, each person concerned is obliged to provide accurate and true personal data and to inform of any changes of personal data which the person concerned provided to the Operator.
d) the person concerned has right to data portability of the data related to him or her and provided to the Operator, in the commonly used format which is structured and computer readable, if the personal data of the person concerned are being processed automatically, and on the basis of the contracts or consent given by the person concerned, and prior to expiration of personal data storage period. The exercise of this right shall not affect the rights of other persons.
e) The person concerned has right to cancel the personal data (right to deletion of the personal data) which are subject to processing, if the law has been violated, or on the basis of withdrawal of the consent, or upon the expiration of the purpose of the processing, or upon expiration of personal data storage period.
The right to cancel the personal data shall not apply when the processing of the personal data is required to:
- exercise of the right to freedom of expression, or
- exercise of the right to information,
- fulfill the obligations in accordance with Act No. 18/2018 on Personal Data Collection and amendments and supplements to certain acts as amended (effective as from May 25, 2018), or in accordance with special rule,
- assert the legal claim,
- for the purpose of record keeping, historical research or for the purpose of statistics under Section 78 (8), if it is likely that the right stated in the paragraph 1 will prevent or seriously prejudice the attainment of the objectives of such processing.
f) Right to restrict the processing of the personal data if:
- the person concerned challenges the accuracy of the personal data during the period allowing the Operator to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing of the personal data is illegal and the person concerned does not agree with the deletion of the personal data and request the restrict their usage instead,
- The Operator no longer requires the personal data for the purpose of personal data processing, but the person concerned requires them for assertion of legal claim, or
- the person concerned does not agree with the processing of the personal data in accordance with Section 27 (1) of Act No. 18/2018 on Personal Data Collection and amendments and supplements to certain acts as amended (effective as from May 25, 2018), and that until verifying that the reasons on the part of the Operator prevails over the reasons on the part of the person concerned.
g) If it it suspected that the personal data are being processed illegally, the person concerned has the right to issue the proceeding concerning the personal data protection to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
h) The services provided in the online shop at solodance.sk which are subject to the consent of the person concerned under these General Business Terms and Conditions are not directly intended for persons under the age of 16.
6. Contact detail of the Operator:
The person concerned may address any comments, questions, suggestions and queries to the Operator of the personal data via e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone on the number +421944526645 or in writing to the address Drobného 27, 841 02 Bratislava, Slovakia.
Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic
Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27
Tel: 02/ 32 31 3214